The Augusta Greenhouse
Size: 9’6” x 20’11”
The Augusta Greenhouse has a long base which offers a greater variety in terms of layout and accessory options. It provides the ultimate opportunity for year-round growing, still with the beautiful proportion of its counterparts in the Kew Collection.
The recommended accessories to ensure you make the most of your potential growing environment, are our benching and shelving. You can also add cold frames to enhance your growing area as the perfect space for more hardy plants.
The Kew Greenhouse Collection is endorsed by the Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew. Each greenhouse represents the nature, beauty, value and conservation that Kew strives to sustain.
This greenhouse is named after Kew’s Princess, Augusta of Saxe-Gotha. Augusta was married to Sir William Chambers (who our Chambers Greenhouse is named after). Her husband built many structures at Kew Gardens for her, including her favorite in 1761, The Chinese Pagoda.
Features of the Augusta Greenhouse
- Made from 90% recycled aluminum.
- Low-maintenance, requiring little up-keep.
- Fitted with 4mm toughened safety glass.
- Temperature controlled automatic roof vents open and close using a bayliss piston system.
- Side vents are positioned at the optimum height to create efficient air flow through the greenhouse.
- We have a range of decorative features to choose from to enhance the Victorian style of your greenhouse, including spike finials with cresting. Alternatively, for a more modern greenhouse, choose a ball finial without cresting.
- Greenhouse color choices include our 13 standard colors, or you can specify a custom color* – all we need is the RAL code.
* Custom colors cost an additional fee, standard colors are included within the price of your greenhouse
Speak to our one of our expert greenhouse designers today to find out more about the Augusta Greenhouse.