The Alitex greenhouse light is an essential feature of a working greenhouse during the darker evenings and winter months. It has been designed to reflect the classic Victorian style, whilst ensuring it is safe to withstand the humid environment of the greenhouse.
The greenhouse light has been manufactured in spun aluminum, the reflector inside is powder coated in white for greater reflection, and the outside can be color matched to the frame of your structure.
It is fitted with a 39” flex cord. Lights are supplied with an energy efficient 12W LED bulb, and an IP 44 rated in-line connector for safe use within the greenhouse environment.
Greenhouse Light Features
- Outdoor lighting can be used to provide you with more time in the greenhouse. Our greenhouse light is designed to provide good illumination, allowing you to work in your greenhouse when it’s dark outside.
- Manufactured in spun aluminum
- Fitted with a 39” flex cord
- Supplied with an energy efficient 12W LED bulb
- Contains an IP rated in-line connector to ensure it is safe for use within the greenhouse environment
- Requires a main electricity supply
- The reflector inside is powder coated in white for greater illumination and the outside color can be color matched to the frame of your greenhouse.
- Choose from our 13 standard colors, or request a custom color – all we need is a RAL code*
* Custom colors cost an additional fee, standard colors are included within the price of the accessory